We are seeking a skilled PHP Developer with basic/extensive knowledge and experience working with Moodle, a popular open-source learning management system. As a PHP Developer with Moodle expertise, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Moodle-based solutions, customizing the platform, and integrating Moodle with other systems as needed.
- Writing well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Integrate Moodle with external systems, such as student information systems (SIS), content management systems (CMS), or other third-party applications.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- You have at least 4-year experience, ideally within a Software Engineer role.
- You possess strong knowledge of PHP.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) or e-learning platforms.
- Experience with Moodle